7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, August 5, 2024

from August 5, 2016: I saw of one of our local peacocks wandering around when I returned home a short while ago. They've been penned up for awhile, ever since the city announced a new rule about No chickens(?) It brought back the memory of Nate calling down to me from his upstairs bedroom quite a few years ago "Hey Dad! There's a peacock looking in my window!" "No.." "Yes, there is." I'm not sure how that critter got up there, through all of those branches, etc, but there he was, staring back at me." I think I'll go upstairs now, and see if I can take a photo to post here. We didn't have the window air conditioner back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment