7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 5, 2024

I rode my trusty Schwinn for the first time in a year yesterday. As always, I was amazed at how I can cover the distance of 3 or 4 of my walks in just one ride. I have to remember to use my MapMyWalk app next time, so I can download a map, see how many miles I travelled, etc. Those of you who have followed my blog or FB might remember a few of these photo shots. I stopped several times for mini breaks. They were taken with my iPhone, and they're ok, but cell phones are not cameras! Then again, I've only used my GoPro for Island Hopping and snorkeling in the Philippines. Duh... My route took me down from our apartment to the Landing Park on the Sammamish River where I turned SW towards Woodinville and rode along the river. At the turn where I could go on towards Woodinville, I cut W under the pedestrian bridge and headed towards the Bothell campus of UW. There's a short walkway and circular rest area just off the campus if you walk down from the University buildings and between the sports fields. I found my shadow there.

No comments:

Post a Comment