7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, July 8, 2024

One of my favorite things about taking walk photos is the editing after I load then onto my PC. Two things happen: 1 - get to go on the walk again, and 2 - I get to play with the images. I often discover/See things that I missed when I clicked the shutter during my walk. Sometimes the image will beg me to play with the editing...eg b&w, zooming in and getting interesting close-ups, clicking on the "Artistic Effects-Colored Edges" option in my Paintshop Pro software, etc. Of course, my favorite is when the framing was spot on when I pushed the shutter, and it was a good choice anyway with the lighting, colors and subject matter. That said, I'm going into my computer's photo folders, and I'm going through them in search of photos to edit. Joy... Today's folder is from 1Jun, around 5 weeks ago, and I was between bus rides in Bellevue,WA. These were taken with my iPhone, and I was looking at building reflections on other buildings...

No comments:

Post a Comment