7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, July 5, 2024

The annual 4th of July Bothell car show was yesterday - technically the "Northshore Veterans Memorial Car Show". It's my favorite car show. It's close to home, and there are fewer folks because of the parade and Independence Day festivities happening nearby. I get more photos of wonderful cars without having to weave in, around and between other people to get some good shots. Only one photo in today's post: a self portrait, actually two if you look close, on a beautiful 1949 DODGE Special Deluxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment