7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

I'm terrible when it comes to remembering birthdays and stuff. A photo of this balloon popped up in my FB Memories just now (again :) it happens every year) This balloon, which is 7" in diameter and filled with helium was given to us by my Mother when Nathan was born 29 years ago today! I just went into our BR and reached up on a bookshelf to retrieve it, where it was hiding behind some of my camera things. Joy. Happy BD Nate! You are loved...
Ooops! Just corrected the years. 28, not 29. 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment