7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Nostalgia... I rode the bus by NE 80th St & 15th Ave NE today, north of the University District, and I thought I saw "the Box Shop" - my "Box Shop", the small house where I had a small store with my carved and inlaid boxes for 6 months or so in the early 70s. I just googled the address and pulled up the street view. The building I saw from the bus was actually a new house they put up next to where my house was on the corner. When I zoomed in, there it was/is, hiding in the trees! If you look Right, from the red parked car, you can see the steps leading to the front door on the other side of the sidewalk. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment