7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Inday joined me yesterday on an Express bus ride from Bothell to Bellevue. There, we took the new LRT link to the Redmond (Microsoft) Technology campus. Like me on my last visit, she liked the box like office/meeting room extensions in some of the buildings. It was interesting watching the work happening on one of the new buildings. Back in Bellevue, we then went to Bellevue Square for a walk around (and a little shopping :)) before heading back to Bothell. We stopped by the "Ambakity" Mexican food truck not far from our place and got one of their giant Burritos on the way home. "Ambakity is an ancient Mayan or Purepecha word for bueno, meaning good", and good it is! We didn't have to make dinner last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment