7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

When I take the bus into Seattle, I usually get off at the King St train station next to Chinatown. There's a pedestrian walkway that goes over the train tracks between Chinatown and the station. I didn't think to get a shot of the bridge from across the street. Maybe next time. Our two major sports stadiums are located on the side by the train station. I always stop to take photos of the downtown buildings and the public metalwork art along the bridge/walkway, and I'll share more shots of those soon. The subject matter spans the waves of immigrants who helped build Seattle, our sports teams, music, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment