7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

There's something to be said for large families. This is me, with my 3 younger brothers on Tuesday morning. From the left, this is Pat, John, Mike and me. We get together every 5 weeks or so for a walk together and breakfast out. Mike had hip surgery (ouch!) recently, and he has had an amazing recovery, but we decided on a home visit this time, to Pat's house. Btw, we also have 3 sisters, who we care for very much, but this is a bros thing. We toured Pat’s and his better half's gardens, greenhouse etc, and he had plates of smoked salmon, cheese, some herbs from the garden, etc laid out for us. Yummy! That and some really good filtered, strong coffee. Thanks Bros...another fine and fun visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment