7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, October 13, 2014

It feels so good to be out there walking again. This morning I parked just south of the Ft Dent Park here in Tukwila, walked over the small bridge south of the Sounders Practice fields, turned east and walked under the BN train tracks over towards the Black River area in Renton. One of my regular walk routes, it felt like I was getting together with an old friend...
I'll do some more editing soon, and post more photos. Here are a few from this morning:





































































No comments:

Post a Comment