7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Walking and biking...
Nice ride on Renton's Cedar River Trail in this morning. Rode out East aways and then doubled back, criss-crossed Renton and rejoined the Cedar River where it runs North between the Renton Airport and the Boeing 727 buildings. Rode out to the Kayak facility at the end on Lk Washington, where Andrea and I went kayaking last year. Took a short photo break. With my telephoto lens, you could see the clouded over Seattle skyline to my left, and over to the right was Bellevue.





Got a few other photos:

 
Looking forward to getting a Go-Pro next year. I'm planning on documenting all of my favorite walks and rides.

Friday was a 2-fer: a 40 minute walk while I waited for Les Schwab to check out my car, and then a long bike ride back home while they took care of things. One of my least favorite things is working on cars. I don't even change my oil anymore. Another least favorite thing is "paying" to get my car fixed. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment