7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

some recent cr posts in FB:
---------------------------------------------
December 6 at 7:20am -

walking in the rain
in the early Sunday morning dark
it's easy to be here
now  
---------------------------------------------
December 5 at 5:43am -

I have lived with several Zen masters -- all of them cats. – Eckhart Tolle
I don't know about Neo, but Sagwa for sure...
---------------------------------------------
this morning -
the old guy Phil, and my umbrella sword:
Phil -
I didn't know his name for the longest time. The old man Phil was this old guy walking along the street every morning when I passed by on my way to work. He had this angry look on his face, and I thought "angry, old man". I retired in Jan 06, and I continued to see Phil on his morning walks... Around 4 or 5 years ago, I noticed that he was slowing down. Visiting with a neighbor, I realized that he wasn't angry so much as just fighting off old age, and death. I watched as he moved from a slowing pace to one cane. Then two canes, followed by a walker... Then no more Phil. I miss that old guy. He was one of my heroes.
Sword -
Yesterday morning, the rain stopped halfway through my walk. It was a heavy rain when I started walking, but like many North-westerners, I don't like using umbrellas unless it's REALLY raining! I rolled up my giant yellow and blue Ikea umbrella, and I realized that it turned into a sword like thing. I thought to myself, "I can now protect myself against those Muslim Terrorists!" re - one of the Donald's latest proclamations...

No comments:

Post a Comment