7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

One of the things Andrea asked me was would I be interested in making a Ring box for the wedding. It was a wonderful request because it's been over 30 years since my "box-making" days, and my love of wood and box making has been rekindled. My tools were limited this time around, but it felt sooo good to be working again! Andrea chose to use the Walnut-Curly Maple box in the foreground:







1 comment:

  1. I love your wood boxes. I still have the one with the pot leaf inlay which I keep my AA sobriety coins in

    ReplyDelete