7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, September 3, 2016

"disappointed in Hillary, and disgusted with Trump":
I was listening to an interview on NPR this morning with Tyler Fournier, a columnist for The Atlantic and National Journal who wrote the book "Love That Boy." His son has Asperger's, and most of the interview had to do with loving his son because of his idiosyncrasies. "What makes him different, what makes all of our kids different, is what makes them special."
What made me want to post something was the Hillary-Trump quote - it expresses what I'm feeling right now when I think about this election cycle. With all of the baggage Clinton is bringing in, we are allowing a clown like Trump to be on the doorstep of the White House. Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment