7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cue some Twilight Zone music. I have a habit of running thru dialogue in my mind when I'm going to a meeting or an appointment. Yesterday, as I was leaving the Pharmacy after playing phone tag w the Doc's office and others, after successfully picking up a prescription, I was thinking over what I wanted to say to our Doc's secretary - "I'm sorry to bother you again". I walked out the door, and I glanced over at the RedBox movie thing. Bam! My eye went right to a bright yellow DVD jacket, with the title "Sorry to Bother You". More music...


No comments:

Post a Comment