7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, November 16, 2019

"After decades underground, over 1/2 mile of Horse Creek is being daylighted through a new mixed-use urban neighborhood, as part of city of Bothell’s Downtown Revitalization Plan" - 2016. One of my many new walks in Bothell is the Horse Creek. It's bordered with black metal fencing, and it makes me think of a Zoo, but with plants and foliage inside. Going from the Bothell Library across the street from us, it meanders the half mile or so up to the McMenamins Anderson School Hotel, also very cool.
I've been taking photos of the creek during my walks to the grocery store.















No comments:

Post a Comment