7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

While we are waiting for the new pedestrian bridge to open up across the street, one of Mr Covid's many, many interruptions in our life, my walk to the river is a little longer nowadays. Once I get there, I can choose to go West/SW along the Sammamish River trail towards the Burke-Gilman Trail, or I can walk East/SE towards Woodinville and the Bear Creek Trail... Earlier this month I chose to walk E/SE and I took some photos of a Trailer Court on the other side of the river. I always enjoy how when the leaves fall off of the bushes in Winter and I can see more things. Further along the river, where it opens up more, I noticed the large Unicorn/Dragon float thing had lost it's air. :) I'll share a photo I took of it awhile back in another post. And when I was editing just now, I was surprised to see that the two kayaks I saw are actually a wonderful and creative pontoon thing, with a sunbathing and diving platform on top?  















No comments:

Post a Comment