7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, February 20, 2022

One of my favorite things as an artist/craftsperson here is the Filipino Jeepney, and I'm sad when I think about how they're slowly disappearing. Their numbers are diminishing due to a combination of environmental issues and Covid (social distancing). The colors, the personal touches, the metalwork, etc, I love it all. Until now, I've been shooting photos of Jeepneys going by when I'm walking, or when I've been riding in other vehicles. Yesterday I got out my Canon and I found a few good vantage points for focusing only on Jeepneys. These shots are a combination of old and new photos.







1 comment: