7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, May 9, 2022

This was our sunset view through my window last night, from my computer desk upstairs. The sunsets here are at the top of my favorite things in Cebu list. Two memories of Typhoon Odette are the bent pipe on top of the Metrobank next door (it used to be straight), and the missing blue C of the Chong Hua Hospital. If I'm sitting here around 6pm, I like watching the lights of the traffic heading out of the Capitol area here (lower left), at the Rodriguez St and Rama Ave intersection. If I go downstairs in the middle of the night, I often stand by the front windows and I look at the nighttime city lights...



No comments:

Post a Comment