7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I took a bunch of jeepney photos when we were waiting for a Sinulog parade in January. and I uploaded a bunch of them just now. I was wanting to zoom in and focus on the colors, metalwork, the owner/driver names and other personalized things on them. The first one, the amazing SalingSing jeepney, had so many of what I love about jeepneys that I just kept the whole image. You can just zoom in and look at the different things. The way the paint jobs cover the different metal parts of jeepneys reminded me of my train boxcar photo shoots. I also like the silver color tubular trims. I included the two darker jeepneys in part because of the raindrops I saw when I zoomed in. On and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment