7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, April 8, 2024

I'm always looking into/through the trees and foilage when I'm walking, trying to capture what I'm seeing with my eyes, with my camera. The different tools in my editng software have been fun to play with, and sometimes I get results that I like. I shoot in Auto, and I push the shutter button just enough see the auto focus points. Moving the framing to what looks interesting, and adjusting the lens manually, I often take multiple shots with different focal points. In this post, I cropped and zoomed in with each edit without any "creative" computer software tricks. I did like the black and white photo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment