7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, June 27, 2014



One problem with my Bike Riding remains. I don't want to stop riding. They always end up longer than I planned.
Today I rode N along the Green River Trail, and the up the W side of Boeing Field along E Marginal Way. I stayed on the West side of Marginal Way this time, with it's older sidewalks and blacktop back and forth zig-zagging over the train tracks, up to the 16th Ave Bridge. Then around the N end of Boeing and back S along the Perimeter Rd and Airport Way.
By the way, I want a GoPro camera...

11.31mi in 1hr11min

No comments:

Post a Comment