7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, June 26, 2014


Into day number 12? where I've walked or biked every day. Maybe this will become as routine/necessary as my daily meditations... I have fond memories of the "Ice Cream Lady" in Bellevue (Dad's label) She walked everyday, and most of the time we saw her, she had an ice cream cone in her hand.
Another special Walker for me was from this neighborhood. Phil was an old guy I wrote about in one of my earlier blogs. I would often see him during my early morning drives to work. Over time, his brisk walk turned to a shuffle, and later a cane appeared. The next step was his walker. Then, no more Phil.

Trying to find variety in my walks, today I walked up the hill from our house, down N past the Homeland Security building, over the Green River and back up Marginal Way S to home.

walk 26Jun14 2.71mi in 42min

No comments:

Post a Comment