7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 1 of what will be the largest purge of my/our life since I had that little house in Fremont. I remember whittling down to whatever I could get into "Grindybolts", my old Ford Econoline van. Me and my trusty trailer were waiting in line at the dump around 8:25 this morning with our first load. Now a process begins of separating Value Viilage, the dump, reluctant 'keepers', etc. I just completed my second trailer trip to the Tukwila Community Center with 20 years worth of 'monster' TVs, a dead pressure cooker, some scrap metal, etc for recycling.  Feels good...

It looks a lot nicer today than when I lived there back in the late 70s?

No comments:

Post a Comment