7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Summer nice weather projects are winding down, and I'm slowly returning to my photo editing routine. These are three edits I just finished, from a walk by the Black River in late July.


                                                                                                               detail



















The photo below was a break-through for me in that I've always liked looking down towards the water through the tangles of branches, shadows and leaves, but I could never capture what I was seeing with my eyes. Now I can, with my new telephoto lens of all things! I've always been a learn-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of artist, and I was just playing around. I've also discovered some cool depth of field things I can achieve with the telephoto. And I don't have to read more how-to-dos or monkey around with different settings...




No comments:

Post a Comment