7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, April 27, 2015

I often go downtown early Sunday mornings to take photos of the buildings. I like the lines, the colors, the shadows, the reflections of other buildings in the windows... But I look where I'm walking also, and on one block in particular I saw all of the following things: a homeless person bundled up in a doorway with a black sleeping bag, a few doors down a Valet was opening the door of a hotel patron's taxi, looking back down the street the other direction there were no people moving and no traffic, two well dressed men with coffee cups in their hands were standing and talking by the front windows of the hotel lobby, two bicyclists rode by in the bicycle lane... I love the trees, buildings, and rivers I photograph, but I sometimes wish I was more bold, or I wish I was a ghost, and I could take more "people" pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment