7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I met Pat in Bothell this morning, at the half way point in his 11? mile (one way) daily commute to work (Edmonds to the Sand Point area NE of U Wash), and we bicycled together along the Burke Gilman Trail to his job near Magnuson Park. My RT ended up being 10.6 miles. So pretty! Lots of trees along the trail, this being the "Evergreen State", and it was fun looking at all of the nice houses along the Lake Washington. I'm posting the mapmyride map, and also a Google Earth image showing the trail with those houses. Nice ride. Going to and from our rendezvous was interesting, and I'll save some comments about automobile commuters and our Seattle traffic for another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment