7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mike and I have been posting photos recently from a little excursion we took a few weeks ago on the Light Rail. We met up at the new Angle Lake LRT Station, and road the train all the way to the U Disrict. We then walked up the "Ave" (University Ave) to 52nd or so, had breakfast at Costa's, and then walked back through the UW campus to the station near Husky Stadium. Nice day, good company, and good photo ops. These are a few shots of the new Angle Lake Station and Parking Garage; lots of parking by the way:






No comments:

Post a Comment