7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, April 21, 2017

Beautiful day out there! I was getting ready to edit some photos from this morning's walk, and Neo the cat and I just did our little settling-in dance. He comes over and sits on the couch arm right where I like to set my forearm and move my mouse. I moved my coffee cup and bagel as soon as I saw him look over at the end table. So then we go through 5 minutes or so where he plunks down and sort of drapes his whole body over the couch arm. I begin my computer session moving my mouse around in this little 3x3 inch space between my laptop, a portable hard drive, etc, until he gives up and moves to his regular place - curled up next to me on my left side, sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment