7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Good morning. Yesterday was a test photo walk for me, and these are unedited shots from that walk. My meandering walk, a little under 3 miles, lasted around one hour. I took 190 photos, and I arbitrarily pared that number down to 75 here. I plan on editing the ones I like and posting some of them tomorrow. I just used the Windows 10 "Video Editor" for this post.
I used was the SLR Canon Rebel T3 my daughter bought for me around 10 years ago? I Love that camera!! Hopefully I will continue shooting with it for the rest of my life. I mostly use my 55-250mm telephoto lens, and the "Auto" setting. If I need more of a wide angle or pano shot, I have a little Canon digital or I just use my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment