7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, November 8, 2020

There's this little voice in my head saying "cell phones are Not cameras." BUT, it is fun taking photos with my different cameras. Photo #1 was shot with my #2 Canon (EOS M100 Mirrorless Digital Camera) with the telephoto lens. (My #1 is my old Canon SLR.) I was up on the hill above the Wayne...course, looking down at the bridge in photo #2. Photo #2 was taken with my iPhone SE which I purchased 10 months ago. Photo #2 is a little postcard-y and #2's lighting is off, but I had a Very nice walk, cold fingers and all...







No comments:

Post a Comment