7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, January 25, 2021

Having this park right across the street...I'm spoiled! Even on these colder, dark days. If at all possible, when we start snow-birding, I want to return to Bothell. Just waiting on Mr Covid. I call the park in the first two photos my "dead end park" because the public path ends by some private property down by the white building. If I walk left, and walk through the "Landing Park" with the small playground and Museum area, I go by the new pedestrian bridge. It's due to re-open any day now. My walk to the other side of the river will be shorter once again! Pumped!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment