7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, January 4, 2021

I took this photo from the path on the other side of the swamp photos. Being Winter time, the brush and leaves have disappeared, and you can see the old river bridge (the new one in the Google Earth photo is still closed), and our home (upper left) with the tan colored tower. The Bothell Museum house with the blue color is on the left. My walk took me East through our little downtown, down over the regular traffic bridge on the right, along the path by the new bridge in waiting and the swamp, then up to the path and the letter "R" in "River Landing", where I took this photo with my zoom lens. I have to try out my new Pen-Tab graphics thingy. I could draw a line right on the aerial photo showing my walking route. Maybe next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment