7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Time's cover story today was about the Seattle Public Library opening. I took these photos when we were on our recent "Waterfront" walk, after we left that area and we were walking back up town. My shots were along the upper 5th Ave level. When you look at the interior shot in the Time's article, you can see how the lines and angles the Architect played with inside, continue outside of the structure.

https://replica.seattletimes.com/infinity/article_popover_share.aspx?guid=e3e5dbc9-333f-4df1-88d0-b92807f041df&fbclid=IwAR1kSHhfEUHi9cz3qvnXCZCrLm-RGjNRg3yVXZvDxJNlHHOKWejnHCvzgzY











No comments:

Post a Comment