7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

There are so many things I like about taking photos. I get to go on my walk, or my island hopping again, when I go through and edit my shots. My peripheral vision when I'm shooting sees things that I'm not focused on, and there are little surprises that pop up when I go to my laptop.
I Hopping 4
It must have been a nice walk along this pier to the island restaurant, before Typhoon Odette. The sunken concrete pillars where we anchored gave us more to explore, and the guy in the boat came out to tell us they could bring us over to the island to look around there as well. I love the wiggly white lines of sunlight filtering through the water.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment