7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, March 3, 2022

We finally got out of the city on Wednesday. We rode an 18-20 person van from IT Park up through the mountains, over the Cebu Transcentral Hwy towards Balamban and the other coast. We stopped at the West 35 Eco Mountain Resort, walked through their gardens and ate lunch at their restaurant. Yummy! We then rode a motorcycle, Three of us including the driver, down into the town of Balamban. Another first for me. We then got on a bus that travelled down the coast to Toledo City. We headed S/W from there to the other coast and the city of Naga, and up through Talisay back to Cebu. Our different modes of transportation yesterday were Jeepneys, Motorcycles, Trisikad (pedal powered Tricycles as opposed to Motorcycles with small cabs), and a few different sizes of buses. I took about a million photographs...







No comments:

Post a Comment