7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, December 17, 2022

I went on a photo walk Thursday, down to the Landing Park and along the Sammamish River. The sun had came out, and cold Winter days with blue skies and sunshine used to be one of my favorite times to take pictures. My body likes warmer weather now (7 months in tropical Cebu spoiled me), but I liked the frosted over foliage and the tree shadows...

ps - Gamechanger! Opening our door this morning to get the Seattle Times, there was a little Amazon package - my hand warmers! For the first time this Winter, I did Not come back home from my walk with icicle fingertips :)







No comments:

Post a Comment