7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, December 16, 2022

 The first thing I did after getting home from my walk this morning was to go onto Amazon.com and order some hand warmers! 31 degrees, around 6:45am. It was 28 degrees yesterday. My fingers, even with my gloves, felt like icicles. I'm a weinie. I remember standing at a bus stop in Boulder Colorado once, around midnight. Snow on the ground, and a balmy 1 (One!) degree. It was Much more comfortable in Boulder for me than here. It was a "dry" cold? Here in the NW, it's not Alaska I know, but the damp and wet cold here is Cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment