7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Before our trip to Cebu in Nov 2021, we lived across the road from this trail. We like our new apt, and my morning walks have become more of an exercise routine, which is good, but I didn't get as much walking yesterday morning. It was wonderful...a crisp, cool, sunny morning with the colors of low angle sunlight. Regretting that I left my good camera at home, I pulled out my cell phone. In the photo with the pathway in the bottom right corner, there's a white color building peeking through the foliage. That's a new building going up in the lot between our old apt and the roadway.







No comments:

Post a Comment