7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

These shots were taken during a walk in what I call the "dead end" at the West end of the Landing Park. Whereas the trail heading East goes over a bridge at the other end of the park, and follows along the Sammamish River on that side, this one has a "Private Property" sign after a short distance where a condo/apartment complex is located. When the lighting is just right, I can still spend a lot of time shooting photos there. Other bridges further down allow walkers and bikers to go back and forth between the two sides of the Samammish River.







No comments:

Post a Comment