7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Friday, June 23, 2023

A few more bros walk shots from the other day. I’m not much of a people picture taker, so it was fun having these sort-of-willing subjects. John was explaining "here’s what we’re gonna do", and Mike teling them "no, this is what we’re gonna do..." A small group of old Chevy lovers were parked in the small parking lot by Wayne Park. This was a 53 Chevrolet. I had 54 Chevy in high school: white, with red fender strips and baby moon hubcaps. I’m excited because I’m going to the Greenwood car show tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment