7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, June 26, 2023

The Greenwood Car Show on Saturday was humongous! I got there at 9am, and there were around a million people there already. I had to park quite far from where the 7 or so city blocks of Classic cars were lined up. I never saw the stoner movie "Dude, Where's My Car?", but those words popped into my head when I returned to my car. It was a very meandering search. I could probably apply for a Cartographer whatever job in the Greenwood/Phinney Ridge area now :) ps - I took over 200 photos in, around and between other car show viewers... The steering wheel knobs "have also been called 'suicide knobs'. This negative connotation caused people to assume they were illegal. In fact, steering wheel knobs are sometimes prescribed to people with applicable disabilities to assist them in driving." I loved the suicide knob in my DeSotos and the 54 Chevy.

No comments:

Post a Comment