7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Monday, April 16, 2018

Cebu Post #4
16Apr2018

It's taken awhile, but I feel like our "vacation" is now beginning. I've been on other walks, but my morning walk today feels like my first Real one. I keep ending up at Uncle Toms. I just have to be careful. The AC is so good here that when I walk into the cafe I have to search out a spot with the least direct air flow. We don't use our own AC that much. Live like the locals...

ps - CNN was on at U Toms, and Anderson Cooper was interviewing someone. No sound. Good. Ticker tape had something about that character in the WH bombing Syria? And the Russians claiming they shot down some missiles? I'm seriously considering cutting back on my "news" consumption when I return home. I'm happier here for many reasons, but one of them might be the absence of the Donald...

ps ps - "Jack" has the lead in my "Chuck" names on drinks cups...

No comments:

Post a Comment