7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I enjoy the uploading and editing of my photos after our walks. It's like going on the walk again, and it's fun when I find "keepers".  We walked for an hour and a half yesterday, up the Sammamish River to the UW Bothell campus, and then back home. It was one of those days where the sunshine and colors were perfect, and very little "editing" was necessary. Once again, I was surprised how easy it was just shooting with my cell phone. I held the phone in my right hand, and I clicked the shutter using a remote in my left hand. Another nice walk.








No comments:

Post a Comment