7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I took a bunch of these photos at Evans Creek the other day. Over the years, I've always preferred my early morning walks. The low angle of an early morning sun can give off a bronze, gold kind of color, and wonderful shadows. Since I gained a walking mate last month, our walks have moved to mid-day, and the sun is directly above us. It's been a pleasant surprise how nice the colors and shadows are when we walk in heavily forested areas. Another factor might be that I was shooting these with my Canon SLR.


No comments:

Post a Comment