7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

With the gray overcast weather yesterday, it was perfect for an early morning walk. We walked West up Bothell Wy NE and crossed over at 95th Ave. There we crossed over and walked through to the pedestrian tunnel under 95th. This where the Sammamish River Trail merges with the Burke Gilman Trail that goes along Lk Washingon down to UW. We then headed back along the Sammamish River trail towards home. It's nice having a walking partner now. I still go out alone a lot, either walking or biking, but it's so nice walking with someone special...












No comments:

Post a Comment