7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Thursday, January 18, 2024

I got up at 3am this morning so I could watch the Walk for Mary Procession at 4. I missed the candlelight Walk for Jesus last week. My plan was to find a short policewoman/security person to stand behind so I could get some good photos, and I also had to consider umbrellas popping up like mushrooms with the lightest sprinkle. This is very unlike Seattleites who only open their umbrellas if it actually Rains. We were out there in the dark with thousands of people in the middle of the largest roadway in Cebu, and after the main contingent passed by, all of the bystanders surged into the road, me included, to walk with them. Another day in Cebu during Sinulog...

No comments:

Post a Comment