7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

I walked along the beach when we visited Talisay recently. I remember walking here in April of 2022. There was a beautiful sunset that day. I also saw these moving dark areas where I thought the breeze was causing water ripples. As I got closer, I realized it was hundreds of tiny little crabs moving away from me as I walked along. They were trying to get away from me. Instead of hundreds of tiny crabs this time, there were hundreds of little holes. The tide was out. Maybe they were taking a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment