7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I did two things I haven't done in awhile this morning: I got a mini breakfast in a McDonald's Drive Thru (the coffee wasn't that bad), and I walked around the Mall with the Old People {I was the fastest one :)} I prefer walking outside, but there's still some ice etc to deal with, and they open up the Malls early for "walkers". It's been several years since I did the Mall thing, and I even liked the Muzak, sort of... I didn't take any photos like I did many years ago. I liked shooting photos of the mannequins, and the window reflections... I had a young security guard pull up to me when I was walking in the parking lot once back then and tell me "you can't do that." I was taking a picture of a puddle, with a cool reflection of a street lamp. "I can't?" Being the son of my mother, a Champion Worrier and a you-follow-the-rules kind of person, I stopped taking my camera. Maybe the times have changed, with the proliferation of cell phone cameras?
I tried to find some of my Mall photos in my old blogs just now. Looking through these old blogs is sort of like reading a diary. My first post was back in 2008. I was using a small digital Panasonic then.












I have better equipment now, and a better "eye" I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment