7Dec2022 - crlazlo meanderings 2 is now 2.1 - I will continue to use it as a preview/workspace for my FB posts, but I will also start organizing the many photos from my retirement years, and also start a journal/memories thing. That's the plan anyway.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

I try to be smart and observant, etc when I go on these early morning walks, especially when I'm walking around downtown. It's not like when I was living in Japan. I thought about this just now because there are a few good articles about Japan in today's paper, which I will share later. I smiled to myself when I was getting ready this morning, and I was automatically putting a dollar bill in this pocket, another one in another pocket, and a 5 in another. For the "homeless" I might encounter, some of whom I actually would like to help a little. Only a gesture I know, but... I had an awesome photo walk, at least until my fingertips started hurting. Going to do some editing now.

yesterday morning in Seatac Pk:

this morning downtown:



No comments:

Post a Comment